Song of the Day: "Hand on Your Heart" by Jose Gonzalez

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

Ok, so this guy make me feel dumb. I may have mentioned this. My co-blogger listed this gentlemans album on her top of the decade, and I had never heard of him. So, of course, I went out and picked up two of his records, and I have been blow away.


To make me feel even more retarded about this guy, I have started to notice him everywhere. He was on a poster in the background of a tv show. He was mentioned by name by one of the characters on Friday Night Lights which is only one of my favorite shows, and now his music is showing up everywhere.

So, with great embarrassment, I give you, Jose Gonzalez.

From his Stay in the Shade EP I hope you enjoy this Kylie Minogue Cover of, "Hand on Your Heart." I have also included a live video, just to show this guy is the real deal. Thanks Stevie for pointing him out to me.


Post a Comment