Songs of the Day: "Mad World" by Gary Jules & "Death to Los Campesinos!" by Los Campesinos!

>> Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You get two for one againg today.

The first song is one that my friend Auttie posted as her song of the morning. My first thought was "Fuck you, bitch. I want that song!" completely out of love and jealousy. (hi auttie) It fits my mood so perfectly today, and it a very very underratted song and one of my all time favorite videos.

"Mad World" by Gary Jules



The second song here is one of that just changed my mood on my drive home from work. If yo are familiar with this band, this performance may entertain you. It is stripped down, acoustic and only at 4/7ths strength. With 3 memebers MIA.
If you are not familiar, you will get a small taste of this loud, snarky, chaos ensuing band. One of my favorite albums of the latter half of the decade. Easy.

"Death to Los Campesinos!" by Los Campesinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment