Song of the Day: "How to Disappear Completely" by Radiohead

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sometimes, I scour my music collection for a song of the day. Sometimes, I am just listening to music and a song strikes me as something to share, such as yesterday. And sometimes, as my day progresses, it becomes clearer and clearer that only one song will suffice. Today was easily one of those days...

I present to you my favorite Radiohead song. Which if you look at my best songs of all time list, you will think that I am either confused or lying, seeing that "Creep" is sitting at number three. But some songs surpass the band that created them and become something more. That is "Creep" to me. It goes far beyond the band that made it, into the realm of amazing, perfect songs.

I would also like you to notice, this song is not far behind on that aformentioned list, coming in at number 17. Anyways, enjoy.

"How to Disappear Completely" by Radiohead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment