Song of the Day: "Irish Bars" by Dean Fields

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

So, I have this new strategy to find and experience new music that I may be overlooking. You never know what your not listening too! So to rectify this tragedy of unnotknowing something I turned to Stevie and Ky to fill me in once a month with a record that I need to own. What ever they say, (if not already owned) I HAVE to buy. It's a fun little game and has already been eyeopening.

So, with that in mind I would like to share a track from Stevies Feb. album suggestion "Imitations" by Dean Fields. I have included both the live track below, as well as the studio version via lala because the use of klinking glasses is just awesome and needed more often in music today. Enjoy.

"Irish Bars" by Dean Fields.

0 comments:

Post a Comment