Song of the Day: "Lie To Me" & "Missing Your Love" by Jonny Lang

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have had the blues lately. No, i have not been moping around in my stolen best western bathrobe eating frosting from the container, I have just really fallen back in love with good guitar licks and crying lyrics. I was going to share one of my new favorites, Justin Nozuka "Be Back Soon," until I realized that it was quite possibly the worst music video I have ever seen, and I would have nothing to do with it. So, I dove down the well a little further, and pulled out these two gems. You may know Jonny Lang. You may know these, or at least one, of these songs. But did you know that these were recorded when Lang was 14 and 15. Hell this album was released the day before he turned 16. Serious shit. Amazing talent. Now, excuse him, he looks and acts like a total tool in these videos, but they are still MILES ahead of how bad that Justin Nozuka vid was. If you only watch one, watch the second, it's my favorite Lang song.

"Lie To Me" by Jonny Lang

"Missing Your Love" by Jonny Lang

0 comments:

Post a Comment