Song of the Day: "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinéad O'Connor

>> Thursday, February 25, 2010

With the strangest coincidence of my entire life. My co-blogger and I, separated by SEVERAL states were thinking of and singing the exact same song at the exact same time. Yes we have been friends for a very long time. But no one should experience something this creepy. Musical Telepathy is just wrong. Awesome. But Wrong. And considering the song, its ever crazier. I don't think I have ever mentioned this song to another human being. Creepy.

Now, I cannot tell you why this song was in Stevie's head, but the reason I have selected this masterpiece.... Nothing is better than a butch lesbian singing this song, full bore, out your car window to a frightened lady just trying to cross the street. Classic Megs. Love it.

"Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinéad O'Connor

Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U (1990) Video
Uploaded by kleineeiszeit. - See the latest featured music videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment