The Alphabet List: Letter D

>> Sunday, April 11, 2010

So the letter D has some great standouts... and a whole lot of random. You might have some personal favorites that are not on this list: Devo, Def Leppard, Destiny's Child - but I could only pick 10 faves and here they are. Note again that we're not including people (hence on this list you will see that Damian Rice, Damian Jurado, or Dave Matthews don't appear). So here goes, the next installment of the alphabet list: letter D.

1. Death Cab for Cutie (I Will Follow You Into the Dark)



2. Dishwalla (Counting Blue Cars)


3. The Doors (Light my Fire)


4. Digable Planets (Cool like Dat)- *note, not my favorite video- go check out the real video on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY0c2ZAeMK4



5. Dixie Chicks (Goodbye Earl)


6. Depeche Mode (Enjoy the Silence)


7. deftones (My Own Summer)


8. Da Brat (Funkdafied)


9. Dinosaur Jr. (Feel the Pain)


10. Dido (White Flag)

0 comments:

Post a Comment