Song of the Day: "Regulators" by Warren G and Nate Dogg

>> Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sticking with the nineties vibe, I roll into 1994 with a bounce. I had a little trouble picking the track for today. I narrowing it down to 3 finalists including Collective Soul's "Shine" for the angst in me, Ace of Base's "The Sign" for the humor in me, and Warren G and Nate Dogg's "Regulators" for the gangsta in me, but could not decide from there. So, I turned to the world wide web and text messages to gather a few votes. I thought for sure that Collective Soul would win out, just based on my own leanings, but I could not have been more wrong. Out of the 13 responses I received via Facebook, Instant Messaging, and Texting, 12 votes went to "Regulators" and one was for Ace of Base. My frontrunner didn't even pick up a damn vote. This is why I don't play the ponies.

Anyways. I hope you enjoy. You know you want to sing along.

"Regulators" by Warren G and Nate Dogg

0 comments:

Post a Comment