Song of the Day: "What Will Be Will Be" by Allo, Darlin

>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have this kind of disorder, its awesome, but hard to explain. When a song is playing, I see it. Its like a slowmotion scene of a movie that just happens. The story of the scene writes itself based on the tone of the song, the lyrics, the voice, and I am sure there is a little of me in that moment in there too. It does not happen all the time, but when it does, its overwhelmingly awesome and memorable.


The reason I bring this up is not so much to embarrass myself, but to share this next song.

I involuntary pictured a woman and a man getting ready separately for some romantic excursion. All slowmotion candlelit and shit, she dancing around the room dress in hand, he cinching up his tie. And thats it. It does not lead to the date, you get no resolution for the scene. It is just what it is. And I think its beautiful.

"What Will Be Will Be" by Allo, Darlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment