Song of the Day: "White Table" by Delta Spirit

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bad Blogger Addi. Sorry, reader, I have been on an unpost worthy tear lately. I keep recycling back to the same tunes that I shared earlier this year. I think it happens every year as it winds down and I have already determined both what I love and what I don't, and I stop giving new stuff a listen. But, luckily, for both of us, I worked to break that trend and Created a playlist of tunes purchased in the latter half of the year only of tunes from 2010 with less than 10 listens on average. That's a complicated way to say, I am listening to all the shit that I forgot about.

That's where this little ditty comes from. It's a decent album with some special tracks, including below. Hope you like it, cause I really do. It feels like a slight combo of The Dodos, The Tallest Man on Earth, and One-Eyed Mule, which is fine by me.

"White Table" by Delta Spirit

0 comments:

Post a Comment