Songs of The Day: "Under The Bridges" & "DJ, Ease My Mind" by Niki & The Dove

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

So, I spent the last 2 weeks searching for a video, and trying to create a video for a song from this band, but it has become an impossible task, so, I am going to move onto another couple songs by a band that I am quickly falling in love with.

This is not my normal "type" of music. It is a little too techno/dance/pop, but there is something about her voice that just gets me hyped. This little band from Sweden, just knows how to get it done.

I am feeling unpoetic as of late, but this music screams of gritty beauty that needs to be written about. Enjoy the two songs below.

The first is a song called "Under The Bridges" and it is a little long, but never gets tiresome. The video is of a dance group that is pretty impressive. The band considers this the official music video, but, I am not sure they actually had anything to do with putting it together.

The second is a version of the song that started this whole fiasco of melody. When you buy their EP (here), you get an A Capella version of this exact song, that is impossible not to listen to. There are some songs that can be relegated to background noise, and there are some that take over the room, the A Capella version, of "DJ, Ease My Mind" is the latter.

"Under The Bridges" by Niki & The Dove

"DJ, Ease My Mind" by Niki & The Dove

0 comments:

Post a Comment