Song of the Day: "Who Knows Who Cares" by Local Natives

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

I make decisions.
That's it.
I stick with my decision, even if I know there is a good chance I just just wrong and impulsive and stupid. This is very very prevalent with my music likes and dislikes. I'll give a couple spins to a record, and if it doesn't grab me, I toss it in the "eh" or "disappointing" pile and move on. Now, sometimes, (although rarely, I must point out) I am dumb and impatient. Sometimes a record not grabbing me has nothing to do with the tunes, and everything to do with me not being in the mood to hear it. Now, I am not admitting I was wrong about this entire record, I still feel like it is pretty generic and a retread of other sounds, but I was incorrect about this song. I never gave it a chance, until I had a good catch up session with my Austin music connection earlier today. Turns out this is a great tune. So, thanks....

This video is not from the band, but its not bad for what it is.

"Who Knows Who Cares" by Local Natives

0 comments:

Post a Comment