Addi's Best Movies of 2010

>> Sunday, February 6, 2011

So, a while back, Stevie made a best and worst movies of the year list, and it instantly got me thinking and building my own. I wanted to put one up right away, but I knew that there were at least 3 or 4 movies that I needed to watch first to have an "educated" opinion. One of which ended being my number 1 pick, so I am glad I waited.

But, it's finally ready. So, this is my list. You will notice, that 2 of my best movies are found on her worst list, so even lifelong friends disagree nowandthen.


1. Never Let Me Go

2. The Kings Speech

3. Black Swan



4. The Social Network

5. Catfish (You May Not Want To Want This Trailer, Spoilers)

6. Inception


7. It's Kinda A Funny Story

8. 127 Hours

9. True Grit

10. Easy A

11. Let Me In

12. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

13. Kick-Ass

14. The Runaways

15. Daybreakers



16. Youth In Revolt



17. Buried



18. Toy Story 3



19. The Town



20. Remember Me

1 comments:

Stevie February 6, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

I was surprised by a lot of these. I guess I should start by saying I haven't seen half of these yet- you see way more NEW movies than I do. I do want to see your #1 & 2 because you've said they're so good an apparently better than Black Swan which I don't think is possible. The Social Network as #4 though? I'd say Scott Pilgrim, Easy A, and especially Inception would come before that. Of the others one I've seen that are on your list The Town and Youth in Revolt would not make the cut for me. I will retailiate soon- perhaps in 2012 when I actually get around to watching 2010 movies :)

Post a Comment