Band of the Week: Lissie

>> Sunday, June 5, 2011

Band of the Week 
Lissie
So, I was a little behind on the Lissie train, but not really. I purchased this album at the tail end of last summer, like in late Sept. but by then, I had so much music on my plate, I completely forgot about it. But then this Spring, I reviewed my music collection and found that I had never even added the record to my iPod. It was a big mistake. I am sure, that if I would have given this the time it deserved last year, it would have been a top 5 record. Easy. As it is now, I have fall in love with this girl. She is incredible, and I have supplied a smattering of things to help you fall in love with her as well.

Just so its clear, I am breaking my rule, and including this record, released in Aug of 2010 as a 2011 selection. Because, so far, it really has been my soundtrack of the year.

"When I'm Alone"


"Hello" (Lionel Richie Cover)


"Worried About" (my personal favorite)


"Everywhere I Go" (acoustic)

0 comments:

Post a Comment