Song of the Day: "Natural One" by Folk Implosion

>> Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So I'm torn on this whole Spotify thing. In one way I'm totally suckered in and LOVE that I can see my friends playlists and subscribe to them and have people subscribe to mine (like my "Back in the Day" which has 3 subscribers already and I posted it 4 hours ago and only have like 8 friends so far). On the other hand I've been dedicated to Rhapsody forever and I'm truly not so sure what Spotify is going to do for me that Rhapsody is not. For example, part of the reason I was psyched about Spotify is that they said they have like EVERY song- False! They neither had Kriss Kross "Jump" (c'mon, for the aforementioned Bach in the Day list)nor Band of Horses "Funeral" which is my fave track and totally had to go on my Sad Songs list. They also didn't have this awesome 90's track that I used to listen on repeat on my tape player... yes I'm that old. So the jury is still out on this one- Spotify vs Rhapsody? Thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment