Stevie in Pictures

>> Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When Addi and I were talking about what our 500th post should be we had a lot of ideas. At first he wanted something music related (I know, shocking!) and I wanted to do trivia about us (like, did you know I've actually met Spoon Man- yes, like actual Spoon Man from the Soundgarden song). Then we spit balled more ideas back and forth until we arrived at sharing ourselves through photographs. At the time I thought this would be an easy undertaking, I am, as many of you that know my other blog (iadoreinspiration.blogspot.com) an avid picture collector. But selecting the few that actually say something about yourself? Not as easy as I thought. So with that being said, the following are some pictures that speak to my heart. I think I could probably work on and revise this list over and over until the end of time (and I probably will) but for now this will give you a little glimpse in to who I am. Thank you Adam for taking this leap with me in spilling your guts across a screen in the same way you once spilled your guts across a page in middle school filling endless notebooks with your poetry.


For all that I am, I am ...














...{a goof ball}...


















...{a dreamer}...


















...{a reader}...













...{a list maker & collector of ideas}...



















...{eternally in love with and proud of my life in NYC}...

















...{a traveler & adventurer}...



















...{a teacher}...


















...{a survivor & her daughter}...














...{a sister (of six)}...















...{me}...

0 comments:

Post a Comment