Songs of the Day: "Cafe Lights" & "Elegy" by Hey Marseilles

>> Sunday, November 27, 2011

I have long been a fan of Hey Marseilles, as they are easily one of the best bands in the northwest currently. But, they started to fade to the back of my mind recently, with so many other new bands up here in the NW stepping up and releasing music, all while Hey Marseilles stayed quiet. That is, until now. Released this month, Hey Marseilles is treating our ears with a fantastic 2 song EP that is just the perfect reminder of why I named them number 2 on the Best Noise in the Northwest, Now list. If this is a taste of what we can expect on their next full length release, then we are all in for something special.

"Cafe Lights" by Hey Marseilles


"Elegy" by Hey Marseilles


Also, here is a video that I should have included in my Best of 2011: Music Videos blog last week. It just slipped. My Apologies.
"Cigarettes" by Hey Marseilles

0 comments:

Post a Comment