Songs of the Day: "Lead Me Home" & "Be My Only" by FM Radio

>> Sunday, November 13, 2011

I have been waiting to post these songs as a song of the day since 10/17/11. As, Lead Me Home was used in the ending scenes of an episode of Hart Of Dixie. A show that I am only slightly embarrassed to admit I have not missed an episode of. But, if the show keeps championing music like this, I think it is going to be a good journey that I will no longer be embarrassed to embark upon.

As of two days ago, this song, as well as the other below (featured on Ugly Betty), were unreleased and highly sought after. I am glad to present them both to you hear, perhaps for the first time, as I uploaded them onto YouTube. Enjoy

FM Radio is the side project of Schulyer Fisk and Tim Myers. Now, as big of a fan as I have become of Schulyer Fisk, and as much as I respect OneRepublic (his former band), I think this should become the main project. With noise this lovely, its hard to defend this being on the backburner.

"Lead Me Home" by FM Radio


"Be My Only" by FM Radio

1 comments:

prattler,  November 21, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

great music you posted on this blog - love them!
check out some of my friend's that may/may not sounds similar music you're interested in
thanks!

http://vimeo.com/7459428

http://www.myspace.com/johnisaacwatters/music

Post a Comment