Song of the Day: Pickwick - The Round (Remixed by Councours d'Elegance)

>> Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I am sorry that the blog has been a little quiet these past few days. I am currently working on the best albums and songs of 2011 lists. I am almost done with best albums. I have them all picked, now I just gotta order and review them. Should be up by the end of the week. Until then, please enjoy this gem of a track.

The nation is quickly catching on to what the NW has known for a while, Pickwick is a beast. Easily one of the best bands up here, and that is a big crowd of bands to compete with.

They released this duel record with Councours d'Elegance back in August, and I feel that I am the only one that got on board with it. As fantastic as it is, that is a shame. I urge you to head over to the bands Bandcamp page and pick it, and their other EP's up.

This track is like Pickwick meets Chromeo. And its grand.

Pickwick - "The Round (Remixed by Councours d'Elegance)"

0 comments:

Post a Comment