Song of the Day: "On Again, Off Again" by Lemolo

>> Sunday, June 24, 2012

One of my favorite bands is soon going to be one of your favorite bands. It's just that simple.

This is a band that I first found back in 2010 opening up for Wakey!Wakey! at The Sunset Tavern, and I was instantly enamored. I have been singing their praises since, as Band of the Week, SotD, Best Noise In The NW, Best Voices in the NW, and most recently, they were my number 3 most anticipated album of 2012. Clearly, I have been expecting them to make the move from local indie darlings to full blown starlets, and now, with their soon to be relased debut album The Kaleidoscope , they should be prepared to take that leap.

I do have to admit that this is a little hard for me. I am possessive over the bands that I love. My secret bands. And I generally don't share them. But can't think of a band in the northwest right now, that deserves having their music adored more then Lemolo.

"On Again, Off Again" by Lemolo

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 25, 2012 at 2:41 PM  

lovin' Lemolo

Anonymous,  June 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM  

when can I buy the CD ladies of Lemolo?

Addi June 25, 2012 at 3:02 PM  

Their debut album will be gracing us a week from tomorrow, 7/3, on their bandcamp page.

Post a Comment