Song of the Day: "How We Love" by Ingrid Michaelson

>> Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who knew Ingrid Michaelson could pull this record off? I didn't that's for sure. I only picked this up during a half asleep middle of the night buying spree. I didn't even remember it until it shuffled on while driving to work the next morning. But, wow. This record is spectacular. Seriously, she is one of the strongest song writers out there currently. This is the surprise album of the year. Almost a surefire lock for top 13.
I wrote that on my Up and Coming Music list back in March. And it still holds true. In fact, this is one of the very few albums I picked up early in the year that I still love and play often. I never used to count myself a fan of Ingird, sure, I like her quirk, and I found value in her song writing ability, but never saw much past that. Until now. This record is so deep and choice. It overflows with such high quality that other records would kill for. 

"How We Love" by Ingrid Michaelson

0 comments:

Post a Comment