Song of the Day: "The Gambler" & "At Least I'm Not as Sad (As I Used To Be) by fun.

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010



Ok, So i PROMISE a real list is forthcoming. I have several irons in the fire (thats a saying, right? Somewhere? Maybe?) and you will see something awesome in the next couple days. But, until than, another song of the day. This band fun., lowercase "f" and period included in name, is one of my current favorites. Made up from pieces of some of my favorite indie bands, including the voice that made The Format one of my favorite albums of all time, is truly special. As is on display below in this double song video from an instore in Nashville.

Two of my favorite songs from the record that was number 2/3 on by best of the year list, but I could honestly say that about everysong. So....

Enjoy, truly a great clip.

"So I left, That is it. That's my life, Nothing is sacred.
I don't keep friends,I keep acquainted,
I'm not a prophet, But I'm here to profit."

"The Gambler" & "At Least I'm Not as Sad (As I Used To Be) by fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment