Songs of the Day: "Can't Go Back Now" and "World Spins Madly On" by The Weepies

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is a band that I have been dying to get posted as a song of the day. But the band is like the Pearl Jam of the indie folk sect. Never making videos. The only videos that I can really find are fan created, and thus kinda crap. That was until today when I stumbled into two things. First, a great little song off their most recent album that they actually made a video for. Well, I use the word "they" loosely, as it is a muppet version of the duo. Anyways, moving on. Also, I found a fan video of my favorite song of theirs, that does not completely suck, so I have posted that below as well. I hope you enjoys, as this is one of my favorite bands. Very mellow, awfully sweet, and perfectly listenable.

"Can't Go Back Now" by The Weepies



"World Spins Madly On" by The Weepies

0 comments:

Post a Comment