The Ten List: Dudes

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So you may or may not be aware that there is a game some couples play in which there is a gray area in which cheating is okay. This sounds strange but there are very specific stipulations and guidelines: they must A) be a celebrity B) not be a celebrity you just happen to know personally and c) you must have confessed this person to your partner on an official "Ten List" i.e. the 10 celebrities you are allowed to sleep with (if that situation should so arise). This has been a grand joke among my husband and I since our high school days. The list of people have varied and many have now become quite laughable (me: Andrew Keegan, Kyle: Alyssa Milano) and others have stuck around (Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio). So I present to you my current Ten List: Dudes - these are the mens that I would (supposedly) forsake my husband for should I ever happen to run in to them at, say, the grocery store and we just hit it off.


Sidenote: Kirsten Dunst has been on my husbands list for, like, ever and we once ran in to her in a Williamsburg train station. She said hello and I hit Kyle and said "go for it" to which he stalled and claims "it wasn't her" (it was).
Another sidebar: I once sat 6 seats from Brad Pitt and went to an after-premiere party he was at- did I score? Of course not. Can you imagine going up to Brad Pitt and batting your pretty eyelashes and coming up with something witty? I think everyone at that god damn party was intimidated by his hotness. Even my husband.

10. Robert Downey Jr.



















9. Leonardo DiCaprio



















8. Ryan Gosling



















7. Justin Timberlake



















6. Shia Lebeouf

















5. Kyle Howard



















4. Brad Pitt




















3. Emille Hirsch



















2. Joseph Gordon Levitt



















1. Ryan Reynolds

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 21, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

You have good taste Stevie :p - from Maria Garcia

nepa21 July 21, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

I agree with these, especially your number 1!!!!!!! :-D Hope you guys are doing well!!!

Post a Comment