Bakers Dozen: All Time Most Quotable Movies of All Time

>> Monday, October 4, 2010

First things first..... We made it to 300!!! Woo-hoo.

And lucky for you I realized this before I just tossed another Song of the Day up on the page, it forced me to return to the roots of this little baby blog. Listing random shit that only I find important. Todays topic.... Most Quotable Movies of All Time.

So, I will get all the important info out of the way first, this is my list and it does not include Fight Club, so, fuck off.
And, I am not going to list a movie that I actually quote on a semi-regular basis.

1. Accepted
I cannot even start to tell you how often I quote this stupid awesome movie. I love it.
"I hope you have your hobo stab insurance."
"You're upset, go with what you feel"
"You need a razor scooter to vote?"

2. Super Troopers
"Gimmie a litre o' cola"
"The snozberries taste like snozberries"

3. Swingers
"You're money."

4. Fired Up!
"Awesome song! Chumbawumba. It's the soundtrack of my life man!"
"I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you both to go ahead and leave right now, to leave now"

5. Anchorman
This pretty much says it all.

6. The Princess Bride
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to Die." Duh.

7. Dodgeball
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood"

8. Hackers
"It's in that place where I put that thing that time"

9. BASEketball
"Coop: Hey pigfucker, can I call you pigfucker?
Swish: No, only my friends can call be pigfucker"
"Steeeeve Perry!"

10. The Hangover
"I tend to think of myself of a lone wolfpack"
"Do you know if the hotel is pager friendly?"

11. Office Space
"PC LOAD LETTER? What the fuck does that mean?"

"Bob: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
Peter: Well, I wouldn't exactly say I've been missing it, Bob"

"Uh-oh. Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays."

12. Elf
"I love smiling, smiling's my favorite"
"Can I listen to your necklace?"

13. Old School
"We are going to get so much ass here, it's going to be sick. I'm talking like crazy boy band ass"
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don;t know if we'll have enough time.

Honorable Mention
Dumb and Dumber




0 comments:

Post a Comment