Song of the Day: "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails

>> Sunday, October 3, 2010

So it's been a long time since I've watched the video for "Closer" so when Addi texted me from the M's game today and asked me to make it song of the day I thought "no problem." And then I watched the video and remembered why I hadn't seen it in a long time. That's one raunchy video isn't it? My other bff in 7th grade (Natalie) LOVED Trent Reznor so we used to watch all his videos and like cut pictures of him out of our Rolling Stone magazines. Watching him in this video though, I wonder what he would have done with our impressionable 14 year old...minds. PS is that Jack Nicholson in the picture next to the monkey? Rad.

2 comments:

Bruce C. October 7, 2016 at 3:50 AM  

Is that a picture of Jack Nicholson next to the monkey ??

Bruce C. October 7, 2016 at 3:50 AM  

Is that a picture of Jack Nicholson next to the monkey ??

Post a Comment