Song of the Day: Walking Far From Home (Iron and Wine)

>> Monday, December 6, 2010

Yes it's been a while. First it was I was packing in NYC to come to WA and then I was moving and then I was temporarily in one place and then my computer crashed, blah blah blah.
So you could say I've been MIA.
This is the song that is bringing me back- or I guess all my thoughts about this new Iron and Wine album.I've only heard three songs on the new album and I can say so far I'm... worried? intrigued? curious? All of the above?
Walking Far From Home is both a return to his never-ending paragraph long sentence lyrics but with an electronic twist. Yes you read that right. Give it a listen, let me know what you think. S

1 comments:

Erin M,  December 8, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Boy With A Coin by them!

Post a Comment