Songs of the Day: "Still Beating" & "Ready Go" by Yes Please

>> Saturday, October 29, 2011

I wrote this on a best you're not listening to blog back in early 2009...

Yes Please is composed of a singersongwriter that considers herself a duel citizen of both Olympia and San Francisco. Sadly, she is no longer recording under this name, but the album "For Now, for Then, for Them" is very special. An artist that was born to be featured on Gray’s Anatomy.

...but sadly, I didn't share any of her music at the time. That was before I created my own YouTube Channel, and before I realized how quick and easy it was to make and upload songs that lacked an internet voice. So, today, while listening with my eyes closed, this first track came on, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. So, I thought I'd upload it and share, I did the second one for good measure. Like I said, quick and easy.

"Still Beating" by Yes Please


"Ready Go" by Yes Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment