Song of the Day: "To A Poet" by First Aid Kit

>> Friday, January 20, 2012

I know, I know, I know. I have been all about First Aid Kit on this blog lately. But when you have released the best record of 2012 so far, you are bound to get recognized. Granted, its very early in 2012, but that means shit. Both The Civil Wars and Jessica Lea Mayfield released records in February last year, and they both landed themselves on my best albums of the year 2011 list. I have just as high of expectations for The Lion's Roar. It is a choice record, so get used to seeing it on here.

"To A Poet" by First Aid Kit

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 11, 2012 at 6:21 AM  

I googled "To a Poet" because I can't stop listening to this song; I wanted to see if anyone else was feeling the same way...

It's almost a sickness, how often I listen to this CD! "To a Poet" and "Emmylou" are my favourites, but the whole album is inspired and magical.

First Aid Kit are a female version of Fleet Foxes. Not to say they don't have their own sound, but they make me feel the same way as Fleet Foxes first album does.

firepronevada July 1, 2013 at 1:36 AM  

Why is it First Aid Kits is so important? The first aid kit is important to have everywhere. This is just in case you get in a wreck, someone gets hurt....ECT. Unexpected things happen all the time...Be prepared.

Click Here

Post a Comment