Song of the Day: "I Can Lift A Car" by Walk The Moon

>> Friday, July 6, 2012

So, here it is, the song you have all been dying to hear. Only, you didn't quite know it yet. Walk The Moon is a band that I first kinda liked back in 2010 when they released their debut full length "I Want! I Want!" but I couldn't say that I felt they were on totally solid ground. The album as a whole was good, but not great. However, with their 2012 self-titled release, they have finally found their footing. This album, from beginning to end is borderline grand, and nearly spectacular. And that's underselling it.

The band undertook a project called the 7in7.On their own, with no budget, no label support, they made 7 videos, in 7 days for 7 songs. This video is not the best, but it is my favorite song of the bunch.

"I Can Lift A Car" by Walk The Moon

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM  

Such a great song! Been following these guys since they got big a few months ago. Found a really cool "day in the life" clip of these guys on Vevo http://vevo.ly/KZBxqt

Post a Comment