>> Friday, January 9, 2009
I want to reiterate, this is not a categorical list, this is 100% subjective, my opinion only, and what I say goes, so suck it. Nah, just playing. I do not know more that you do, I just take the time to write what I do not know down, feel free to tell me how many ways I am wrong.
Normally, I write a caption about each selection, but this time, I am going to let the artists speak for themselves. (The clips will may not be from the live sessions, but I scoured the internets to find some awesome examples of why these guys get laid so much more than I do) Enjoy.
1. Matt Nathanson - At The Point
2. O.A.R. - Any Time Now
3. Nirvana - Unplugged in New York
4. Counting Crows - Across the Wire
5. Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds - Live at Luther College.
6. Damien Rice - Live at Union Chapel
7. Bishop Allen - August EP
8. Howie Day - Madrigals
9. Jason Mraz - Live and Acoustic
10. Harry Chapin - The Bottom Line Collection
11. John Mayer - Any Given Thursday
12. The Eagles - Hell Freezes Over
13. Eric Clapton - Unplugged