Song of the Day: "Was It Worth It" by Summer Camp

>> Saturday, September 4, 2010

I found this band at 8:30 this morning. And I am stoked. I love the internets. One day, not so long ago, before I was always out of money, I found that out my favorite indie label in the UK, Moshi Moshi Records, offered an annual membership for a measly $39 american dollars! With said membership, each and every Friday they would email you with every single release for the upcoming week to download for free. So, not only do I have the incredible little album for the fantastic little band below, but I also have it almost a week before everyone else. Be jealous!!!
Oh, but onto this band. I love 'em. If you look at my previous blog, here, you will see a great pie chart I created that clearly explains my love of bands with interlocking parts (both male and female lead singers), which is fabulously on display on this post. Oh, and I think I just fell in love with her.

"Was It Worth It" by Summer Camp

0 comments:

Post a Comment