A Few of My Favorite Things

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So it's been a while since I've blogged on here and I thought I'd throw something a little different your way. Here is an incomplete list of things that make me happy (pictures included)...

{Summer Edition}


10. Road Trips













There's something about the open road, gas station stops and not knowing what new adventures (or cheesy gift shops) you might find a long the way.

9. Outdoor Movies











I love movies. I love being outdoors. I love joining crowds for communal activities. Thus I like my summer movies a
l fresco!

8. Grass












Seems simple enough but who doesn't love the smell of fresh cut grass, the feel of it between shoe-less feet.


7. Reading endless books



I love lining up all the books I want to read and trying to decide which one to dive in to first.


6. Street Fairs














Vendor food & henn? Yes please.



5. Sunny Dispositions




















People just seem happier in the summer time don't they??

4. Pedicures















Tis the season for twice monthly (or more) pedi's!!

3. BBQ



















Who doesn't love hanging out at a backyard bbq?

2. Beach!














Sand, Sun, Water, Perfection


1. Adventures




















Waking up and not knowing what this lovely day has in store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment